Milo made me twitter!

Posted by Erin Wilson On Friday, May 15, 2009 0 comments
To keep updated on what's going on with us, especially on Wednesday, Milo has set me up with a twitter account. I don't expect to be "tweeting" at all, but I'm sure Milo will keep everyone updated throughout the day. You can see twitter posts in the far right column just below our family picture. Also you can sign up with the Feed My Inbox widget, also in the right column. When you sign up with this you will receive our post in your inbox. If we update 4 times a day you will be updated just once a day in your inbox. Thank you all so much for your support of our family during this time. It means so much to us that you want to keep updated so that you can pray with us through these days.

0 comments to Milo made me twitter!

Post a Comment