Bibles are good for you! an original song by Daylia

Posted by Milo Wilson On Tuesday, March 2, 2010 3 comments
This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime® 6.5 or higher is required.

3 comments to Bibles are good for you! an original song by Daylia

  1. says:

    Stephanie, Daughter of the Risen King You must keep this forever. Bibles are good for you, yea yea yea. Reading Bible are good for you. Reading Bibles are good for you. Amen! Amen! Amen! My new anthemn. God bless your family!

  1. says:

    Anonymous Thank you, Daylia! I think I'll go read my Bible now, I hear it's good for me!

    Thanks for posting.

    Rolf

  1. says:

    Stephanie, Daughter of the Risen King I still love this video and the timing is perfect.

Post a Comment