Hello World!

Posted by Erin Wilson On Sunday, September 25, 2011 3 comments
It's time to the world or at least the 56 followers of theWilsonHeart that we will be welcoming our 4 child to the world around March 15th!!!!!!

Today I am exactly 16 weeks pregnant! We are thrilled that God has blessed us with another quick conception and a safe and healthy first trimester. Our excitement for this baby's arrival grows each day as it becomes more and more real. I've experienced some minor morning sickness, haven't really gained any weight (mainly due to a battle with dysentery after my trip to Haiti) but do have a cute little baby bump that people are beginning to notice.

I have been feeling much better emotionally than I expected. Before getting pregnant I was really fearful of how I would emotionally feel this time around, but God has given me peace. This may sound weird, but not necessarily peace that everything will be fine but peace that we are exactly in His will and in His perfect plan. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. That is not to say that I think something will be wrong with this baby or pregnancy either. It's just to say that I am at peace knowing we are in God's will and that He is the author of our Story and our children's story.

Psalm 139:13-16
13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place,
when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed body;
all the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be.

We are thrilled that so many people love and pray for our family regularly and are so excited to be able to share our wonderful news and the progress of our latest journey!

3 comments to Hello World!

  1. says:

    sueanne I am so very excited for you all!!

  1. says:

    Anonymous Congratulations! Praying for your family including your new little one :) Much love in Christ,

    Tina Bentley
    Mom to Anna Grace (HRHS)

  1. says:

    Christianna How exciting!! I am so happy for you, and it's wonderful that you are able to face this with a new peace that comes only through Christ. I will be praying for you in the months to come!

Post a Comment