31 weeks

Posted by Erin Wilson On Friday, April 3, 2009 3 comments
I haven't posted an update about Josiah in a couple of weeks because not much has changed. That's a good thing at this point. I'm now 31 weeks. Hitting 30 weeks was kind of tough for me because it made me realize how quickly Josiah is coming and how soon we're going to have to begin dealing with all this. That's a super scary thought to me. The emotions of all this are starting to catch up with me I think. I've been super tired the past couple of days.

I've been able to get in touch with a woman from our area that just brought her baby home from MUSC a couple of weeks ago. They've been living what we're going to be living for past couple of months. It was really nice to talk to someone who's been through a similar situation, but again it made the reality of Josiah's condition sink in more.


I wrote that last week and never finished it so, now I'm 32 weeks and still no changes. Yeah! I'm waiting on a call back from MUSC today, hopefully to confirm a date for delivery! Things are moving fast these days.

3 comments to 31 weeks

  1. says:

    Sue-Anne Wow! I can't believe you are 32 weeks now.We are praying for you that everything goes well, we added you to are prayer list at church when we first found out.

  1. says:

    Andrea Weaver Hey Erin! I am so glad that things are still going well with the pregnancy. I enjoyed talking with you and hope that we can talk again soon. We should be able to have visitors after next Monday. I would love for our families to meet each other. Have you had any luck with housing yet. I still have not found anything for you, but I am still searching! If you have not, do not get frustrated. God will provide! I am praying for baby Josiah everyday. I know you have some very stressful days ahead, but know that God is with with you every minute. It is all in his hands. He is hearing all of the prayers for Josiah. I know you are scared and most definitely worried, it's completely our human nature. I am praying that you will find peace as you embark on this heart journey with Josiah and your family. May God bless you all!
    Call me sometime soon if you get a chance! I look forward to talking to you!
    Andrea Weaver

  1. says:

    Andrea Weaver Call me if you have a chance!
    Andrea Weaver

Post a Comment