Happy 6 Month Birthday, Josiah

Posted by Erin Wilson On Friday, November 20, 2009 0 comments
Josiah is 6 months old today. I can't believe it. Where or where has the time gone. The great news is it's all been recorded right here. I know I will be so grateful to have this in the future. I realized a few months ago that I have never written Josiah's birth story. It was such a crazy and scary time I just didn't do it and there has been no looking back since. I told some friends here that my goal was to write his birth story for his 6 month birthday. Now that day is here and I don't have it done. Maybe when he's 1 I'll get it finished! We are so thankful to have spent the past 6 months caring for our sweet boy. He was weighed today and weighs 5.67 kgs or 12lbs 7.5 oz. WOW! He is really starting to grow! For the first 2.5 months Josiah did not gain any weight from birth, so he still looked like my little newborn. I remember when he first started gaining weight it actually made me sad because that meant he was growing up in his hospital bed. That meant I was missing out on his infancy. I obviously had to let that go and just be grateful that he was growing. He's now 6 months old and still growing.

We are hoping that this 6th month of his life brings many new things for him. Like leaving his PCICU room, seeing the sun, sleeping overnight with his mommy and daddy, getting in a stroller, getting in a car seat, and ultimately going home. What a wonderful month that would be!

0 comments to Happy 6 Month Birthday, Josiah

Post a Comment